Rise has ambitious plans to scale its impact and become a national organization.
In the next five years, Rise will achieve the following:
- 10 new Rise locations with a focus on Eastern and Western Canada, and Northern Indigenous locations;
- 236 loans distributed annually to entrepreneurs, up from 55;
- 488 active clients, an increase of 340% from 124;
- $2 million loan fund in place with a new capitalized structure to better serve entrepreneurs;
- A virtual online platform launched to build capacity in the mental health sector
and reach entrepreneurs across the country, including those in remote areas.