Rise Asset Development
105 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 3E6
Rise Toronto(Excluding Ottawa, Kingston, Sudbury, Niagara, and London)
647 232 RISE (7473)
1 855 464 RISE (7473)
Rise Ottawa Region
613 725 3494 (ext. 118)
Rise London and Windsor
519 659 2882 ext. 223
Rise Kingston Region
613 544 9056
Rise Sudbury Region
Rise Niagara Region
Anxiety, depression, an eating disorder, ADHD, self-injury, addiction, learning disability or similar challenges you’ve experienced don’t have to limit your options. When you design your own business, you design your own future.
Be inspired and learn the basics of how to design your own business in a fun and interactive one-day FREE workshop for TEENS.
Rise Generator is a one-day fun and interactive workshop where you will learn from successful entrepreneurs with a history of mental health challenges and get started on the basics of business design.
Entrepreneurs are the future of the Canadian economy and the younger you are when first exposed to entrepreneurship, the more likely you are to start a business down the road.
Young people are more likely to experience mental illness / substance abuse more than any other age group. Entrepreneurship gives you the flexibility, control and opportunity to pursue your passion that you might not find in traditional employment.
So now is the perfect time to learn about starting a business and how it can work for you!
Get inspired; build a business using business design tools; and pitch for a chance to win a seat at the table at a special Generator LaUNCH with successful entrepreneurs, Rotman School of Management business faculty and experienced advisors to be held at the University of Toronto at a later date!
- When: Saturday, February 20 2016
- Where: The Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto, 105 St. George Street
- Cost: The workshop is free
- Includes lunch
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Self-identify as having experienced anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorder, post-traumatic stress, anorexia, ADHD, autism spectrum, addiction or similar challenges;
- Enrolled in a highschool or highschool equivalent program and be under the age of 19;
- Preference will be given to students of limited financial means;
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from the Rotman School of Management (located on the subway line) but financial support may be available based on demonstrated need;
- Signed participation agreement by you and your parent or guardian;
- An open mind!
Members of the winning pitch team will be selected on the day of the workshop and will be hosted at the University of Toronto for a free lunch with successful entrepreneurs, Rotman School of Management faculty, and Rise business advisors at a later date.